Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

Incredible detail - even without having to go into detail!
I agree, the directional take is spectacular. The artists clearly have a great concept of a 3D enviroment on a 2D platform.

Wonderful animation, idea and presented beautifully.
Congratulations to all of those who took part for creating a wonderful piece of Art.

JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

Remarkable - You've really done a great job!
Engaging and pleasent to look at.

Egorapture Egorapture

I actually thought this one was pretty good - Pretty funny. Good animation too.

And im glad to see that I made the credits.

[SS] lock legion is gay!! [SS] lock legion is gay!!

Really?

Please stop spamming - there are other ways to express the way you feel, the forums for instance this just wastes bandwith and peoples time.

PineappleSocom responds:

great

NG Tutorials: B/P Pts NG Tutorials: B/P Pts

Think Twice

This is more of a how to cheat the system rather than use it. And animated stick are not just because you ca't do much better - It's the base of much animation - I animated 2d sticks in flash dancing or moving and then use the movement for reference in my 3d work, so don't be so naive about thigs like that. Think twice.

Sispri responds:

I didn't cheat. Or becuase its their first flash.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Zombies - Planning ahead!

Just you people wait! IT WILL COME TRUE! Anyway emotional rating was F over here so if you aint with us - Say goodnight! Orions Spartans would check if they were hot before we try save em. Have you not seen the movies?! THE HOTT ONES SURVIVE! AND GET LAID! anyway - Yeah, we had some good knowledge of zee guns even though we only really play Halo.

FD - Lost FD - Lost

All the chords had some sort of happiness to them; but one chord made it sad, it made it a darker atmosphere. It's a great piece. Love it. Well done.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate your thoughts.

FD - Hope From Destruction FD - Hope From Destruction

That Brass is spot on; and the strings pair nicely. I like how the technical elements are not over highs. Focusing on the orchestral set up. It has a real heavy atmosphere. Great work FD.
And congrats on the Frontpage!

ForgottenDawn responds:

Hey there, thank you so much! What a pleasant surprise hearing you here :)
We should get in touch! I'll PM you my contact :D

-:: Election of None ::- -:: Election of None ::-

Listening while reading your description was like living in a real edition of the new purge movie. :)
Great work. Like a technical balance of strings and anarchy.

Totally cinema worthy.
Love it.

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you Enzo for your review! :)