Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

Incredible detail - even without having to go into detail!
I agree, the directional take is spectacular. The artists clearly have a great concept of a 3D enviroment on a 2D platform.

Wonderful animation, idea and presented beautifully.
Congratulations to all of those who took part for creating a wonderful piece of Art.

JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

Remarkable - You've really done a great job!
Engaging and pleasent to look at.

Egorapture Egorapture

I actually thought this one was pretty good - Pretty funny. Good animation too.

And im glad to see that I made the credits.

a simple life a simple life

Questionable.

Nice animation, but if i may be honest:

The idea isn't that original, the style is simplistic (i guess to suit your title) and in general this seems like a really easy animation to put together in a handful of hours.

I can see that you have quite a few animations under your belt and I question why you haven't aimed for something a bit more complex?

It was an animation filled with sentiment, but one that doesn't reflect your skill or experience. Good attempt, but I won't let sentiment blind my judgment.

re:defined - Drunkload re:defined - Drunkload

Googled...

I googled Ricepirate... THERE WAS NO PANDA!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Again?

Whats the deal with these ponies? Why does everyone love them now? They are not cool, nor have good comedy value to them.
It's sad.

Your animation was good, nice and tidy and a good art style, but I don't believe your parody of EMT was very good. Wheres the Jack Daniels? Wheres the BACON!

I didn't like much in this, but your animation was still impressive, this gets your 3/5 6/10

SailorMan SailorMan

Why?

4 for animation. Wasn't funny when Ego Raptor did this either...

DigitalPrison DigitalPrison

Missing the Point

It amazes me that people are so integrated with the finding people - it takes real point away, Digital media is slowly warping us.

Your medals make people miss your point.

U: First Thing Game U: First Thing Game

10 or 0

Mainly here people give 10's or 0's, It's like the other numbers don't exist. I agree somewhat with JackBz. Theres really no point to this animation, and it wasn't that funny either. Also, you really do not need 6 people to do this, reguardless of their jobs.

However, your art was decent and animation was fine, i didn't see and flaws - Good work on that part.

Blakant responds:

thanks, we'll try make it more "meaningful" to ya guys next time

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Hrm

Your animating talent is wasted on recycled Humour.